An early Spring evening, cooling rapidly after a bright blue day. To Grattons Park and around the newly restored Worth Park. Green suburban spaces.
We’ll do some walks with our mp3 players on shuffle and then publish here a list of the tracks listened to (hopefully linked to Spotify or similar), a map of the walk and sometimes a commentary.
- yeah? March 20, 2014
- Avoiding histrionics March 16, 2014
- Park Life March 14, 2014
- Forever Young February 28, 2014
- Monkishness February 3, 2014
- From London Bridge to the BFI January 28, 2014
- Here I am grinning January 23, 2014
- To the library and back January 15, 2014
- Music & Movement January 13, 2014
- Blackfriars Station to Queen Elizabeth Hall, South Bank January 6, 2014